Focus: Quality System, Inspection & Test
Solving problems, working hands-on QMS while participating in a product-transfer project. The successful candidate should be able to motivate the team to work successful, while being very independent!
General duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible For supporting the activities of the Quality Control associates engaged in sorting, testing, and inspecting products and raw materials in order to Ensure compliance with quality standards and production schedules.
- Responsible For managing and coordinating the activities of the execution of Quality Systems
- (QS) at site level Internal Audit (IA) Observations, Product Quality Escalation to Ensure system meet all business and regulatory requirements.
- Manage the performance and communication of QA metrics at site level
- Support site readiness in the deployment of prosthesis OS initiatives.
- Support Compliance and continuous improvement of the Quality System. Support document control area where needed and ensure Timely escalation of product quality and compliance issues to the proper source (NC, CAPA, Product Quality Escalation)
- Participation in audit readiness; assisting in Internal and External audits
- University / Bachelors Degree or Equivalent in a Life Science, Engineering, or Physical Science.
- Knowledge of regulation and standards like ISO 13485, 21 CFR 820
- Communication skills
- Able to communicate and writing skills in English
- People Management Skills
- English: fluent (spoken and written)
Please apply using the form below or contact us for more information.